Rawleigh’s Deodorant Foot Powder - 110g
Rawleigh’s Deodorant Foot Powder is a fungicidal, bacterial and deodorant based powder which keeps skin dry and irritation free as well as fighting the bacteria which cause odour. Great for keeping the skin dry and cool, preventing chaffing, and soothing for tired and aching feet.
- In shoes, boots, sports shoes and rubber boots - helps to stop friction, kill odour and is antibacterial.
- In carpets - sprinkle on the carpet, leave and then vacuum - deodorises and kills bacteria.
- Storage - sprinkle into boots and shoes before putting away.
- In rubber gloves and work gloves - sprinkle a little on the hands before putting on the gloves, makes them easier to put on and reduce perspiration and irritation.
- For sore feet - use Antiseptic Salve on and between toes first, then sprinkle some Deodorant Foot Powder. Try sprinkling some in every boot or shoe you wear to stop the bacteria from reactivating.
- As with all powders - do not use on broken skin.
- Talcum powder
- Salicylic acid
- Diazolidinyl urea